Study Finds 83% Of All Xbox Players Have “Xboned” Your Mom

New York, NY – A study has been conducted by the University Of Toronto to find out how many Xbox players, slept with your mother. Turns out, that number is actually quite high. Mark Perkins, Director of the U of T has this to say; “While it is not clear on why your mother is banging Xbox players, the fact still remains that 83% have had their way with her.” Mark continued to explain that “The other 17% that haven’t banged your mom, say she is a fat bitch and they couldn’t be bothered”. Compared to the 9% of PlayStation players your mother has banged; She is definitely a whore to the Xbone.

Advertisements